This was a fun cooking class at a person’s home. Everyone worked in the dining area and got creative with their shapes of the ravioli….it may not have been ‘nonna’ approved, but it sure did taste good. Our group made ravioli, but with this pasta recipe you could make a variety of pastas (linguini, tagliatelle, lasagna, etc)
100 gr typo ’00’ flour
water as needed
pinch of salt
- Knead the dough until it has a smooth feel and then rest the pasta dough for approximately 20 minutes. Cover while resting.
- Resting of the pasta dough is an important step, rested dough makes for a lighter pasta!
- Once rested, roll out by using a rolling pin, bottle or a pasta machine.
- Air dry the pasta a few minutes
- Then cut to desired shapes/type of pasta.
Hungry now! The ravioli look wonderful – I’ll give the recipe a try. Thanks for sharing.